Wondering how to hand in your project?
Here are 6 easy steps to make it happen.
- Get your files ready! compress your folder into a zip file or prepare your files as requested.
- Go to the Finder (*hint click on the desktop to activate the finder. It’s an application just like Photoshop!) and navigate to the “Go” menu. Scroll down to the last item “Connect to Server” (command+K ).
- You will now get the connect to server dialog box. In the server address bar type “k127-server” at this point you may as well press the “+” button to the right, it will add a shortcut below.
- Click the connect button. When prompted for a user name and pass word put “art” in the name and user fields. (no quotes!) Then press connect.
- You will see a list of users on the server. Select “Morgan Barnard’s Public Folder”
- You will see a finder window with a folder called “Drop Box”. Drag your files onto that folder. You won’t be able to see the results or go in the folder, but you are done. Good job!