We hand in our files to a local file server called “k127-server”
To access the server you need to connect to it using the Finder.
- Switch to the Finder.
- find your file and be sure to use your name in the file name!
- press command K or navigate to “Go” menu->connect to server.
- enter k127-server in the address field and press connect.
- you will be promoted for a name and password, use “art” in both fields and press ok.
- Next, you will see a list of folders to connect to select “Morgan Barnard’s Public Folder”
- Once connected to this folder you will see a folder called drop box. Go ahead and drag your illustrator file into the dropbox folder.
- you will be prompted with a warning, just hit “ok”